In Drinks Catalyst finalists will all be featured at the national trade show for the drinks sector, In Drinks. Taking place on Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th March 2024, the show will bring together buyers from across the on trade and off trade and representatives of the drinks industry. The show takes place over 2 days and will welcome over 4,000 visitors.
On day 1 of the show, all finalists will be invited to present their drinks business on stage. Each finalist will be given 6 minutes to pitch their drinks business idea to the audience which will include our panel of judges.
Based on the pitches and assessments held at your stand, two winners, one alcoholic and one non-alcoholic, will be selected.
The finalists will receive:
- A finalist medal and brand guidelines for you to use to your maximum sales advantage
- Social Media features across the In Drinks channels, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube.
- PR profiling leading up to the Show to our database of over 12,000 unique contacts from the drinks industry including on trade, off trade buyers and multiple retailers.
- A FREE stand at In Drinks worth over £500
Winners will receive:
- PR and Publicity via our winners announcement made on Day 2 of the In Drinks Show. Sent to a media database and our own database of over 12,000 unique users from the drinks industry.
- Winners medal and branding to use to maximum sales advantage
- Social media features across the In Drinks channels, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube.
- 12 months of advice, mentoring, support and introductions via Johnston Carmichael Accountants and Business Advisors, Morton Fraser Solicitors and Contagious Branding and Design.
Please register as a visitor at In-drinks.com to keep yourself up to speed with the show
All entries and completed and submitted online using the entry form in place
A one-off non-refundable registration fee of £49 will be charged per producer.
Please click here to read our terms and conditions of entry
The Entry Process
Please include a summary statement which can be used by In Drinks for PR purposes to promote the business.
Please use appendices for any supporting material such as imagery or marketing assets and send this via a dropbox or other mainstream fileshare link. Please include a high resolution logo and maximum of 4 images.
Please include a clear pack shot image of the product with a white or transparent background.
Please deliver samples of the product for tasting to In Drinks Catalyst, c/o Johnston Carmichael, 7-11 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7PE on Monday 5th or Tuesday 6th February 2024.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday 24th January 2024 and late submissions will not be accepted.
Attending the Show
If you are selected as a finalist, you will be offered discounted space to exhibit within the In Drinks Catalyst pavilion. A 2 x 2 m area of a pallet bar will be reserved for you to dress as you wish.
Announcement on the Winners
The winners will be announced on Day 2 of the Show at the Main Stage and via a media and social media announcement.
Download our .pdf entry guide for all the information you need to enter.